designed to be particularly useful if you’re new to jQuery and need somewhere to practice and learn.
Here are the key features :
- Fast edit-run-view cycle very similar to
- Syntax highlighting.
- Error highlighting.
- Intellisense (primarily for jQuery but eventually for HTML too)
- Hands-on documentation (again primarily for jQuery)
- Compact deployment (just the exe should do and .Net 3.5 prerequisite of course)
- With kind permission of Joseph Albahari the author of
- more to come…
this project and here the jQuery documentation is being displayed both in the intellisense drop-down but also in the document window at the bottom.
There’s also some basic error handling where errors are under-squiggled with the error details shown in the status bar :
The project is entirely written in .Net 3.5, C# and WPF – it’s my first hand at WPF so don’t expect miracles! I’d also like to thank
JetBrains because I don’t know what I’d do without